Eye on the LPGA
Picking what you’re going to wear when you head out for a round of golf is all about your mental game.
And the mental game is all about confidence, self-assurance, and your belief in your ability to be your best.
So what better place to look for inspiration than our LPGA pros?
That’s why we’ve dedicated this spot on Women’s Golf Apparel to following the LPGA pros. Like Paula Creamer. Christie Kerr. Morgan Pressel. Angela Park. Lorena Ochoa.
Take a peek!
- Karen Stupples wears Trigelle not only because it looks great, but because the company has a heart.
- Laura Diaz turned in her Calvin Klein for Golftini.
- Leta Lindley wears LIJA — she likes its versatility and flattering cuts.
- Stacy Lewis has signed a deal with Fila.
- Here’s more on Stacy, including pics of some of her Fila faves.
- Here’s what Michelle Wie wore at the 2009 SBS at Turtle Bay.
- Click here for an interview with Claudia Romana, whose designs are worn by Anna Knutsson and Candy Kung.
We’ll let you know what brands of women’s golf apparel they’re wearing. We’ll track down which specific tops, shorts, capris, skorts, or golf shoes they wear during tournaments.
We’ll even help you find places to buy those same pieces online, so you can adapt the pros’ looks to your own.
So come back often — we’ll be updating this feature regularly!